- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When a customer tries, uses, or subscribes to Memaila, Memaila collects data to provide the service, provide the best experiences with our products, operate our business, and communicate with the customer.
- When a customer registers on Memaila, we collect the customer’s name and contact data along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement.
- When a customer pays for Memaila service, we collect contact and payment data to process the payment.
- When customer uses Memaila’s primary feature (Forward email messages from Group Email Account to Group Member Email Accounts), we collects email address, IMAP and SMTP settings to connect the mail server.
- If customer adds a Google email address as Group email account, we use Google OAuth 2.0 for authorization. It redirects customer to Google’s trusted Sign-in screen. Memaila application requests for https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.send and https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly scopes, these scopes allows Memaila to read and send email messages using Gmail API. Memaila collects access token and refreshes when it required.
- When Memaila sends communications to a customer, we use data to personalize the content of the communication.
- We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized.